Besides running repairs, our professionals will:
- select necessary lab equipment, including for automated assays;
- determine the set of required reagents, materials and test systems;
- agree the supply package;
- install and launch the equipment;
- ensure its warranty and post-warranty servicing;
- upgrade the laboratory to the relevant technological level;
- update software according to manufacturer recommendations;
- adapt the systems to reagent sets from other manufacturers (the systems are open);
- train personnel to correctly use the software and equipment;
- provide consultancy on the use of comprehensive solutions offered by Euroimmun, particularly reagent sets for higher lab productivity;
- answer any questions about digitizing or reading test results.
Our servicing department is staffed by qualified engineers trained at manufacturers’ training centers in Germany and Poland. Their knowledge and expertise are confirmed by relevant certificates.
Tinyteria’s servicing department has direct connection to manufacturers’ servicing centers, which facilitates information exchange and shortens the period of waiting for the delivery of spare parts. We are able to promptly respond to customers’ orders in any of the countries where we have our distributing team. This secures quality execution in the shortest possible time.